MAKE BI 2019 Post Conf Day App in a Day using Microsoft Power Platform
Im Nachgang zum diesjährigen MICROSOFT POWER BI ARBEITSKREIS organisiert IT-Logix den exklusiven Post Conference Day mit Siva Harinath, Principal Program Manager vom Microsoft Business Applications Platform Innovation (BAPI) Team.
Experience the possibilities of building great business apps without writing code at this training for IT and Business decision makers!
As a business leader, you want to react quickly to the changing market and cannot stay dependent on developing a software solution to do that. You want the ability to build a solution to meet your business needs swiftly. With the Microsoft Power Platform, you can build great business apps without writing code.
Digitize business processes, work more efficiently and become more paperless
- With PowerApps, you will enable power-users in line of business roles to easily build and deploy custom business apps in both Canvas and Model-driven style of apps.
Easily connect all your applications and share data
- With Common Data Service for Apps, you can easily bring your data together and quickly create powerful apps using a compliant and scalable data service and app platform integrated right into PowerApps.
Automate and optimize your business processes
- Finally, with Microsoft Flow as your business service, your line of business specialists and IT pros can build automated workflows intuitively.
At the end of the training, you will be able to
- Create custom business applications without writing code.
- Learn how to build sophisticated business processes and complex data relationships within your applications.
- Learn how to connect your app to a variety of data sources to bring it to life.
- Share your apps inside your organization securely.
Key Takeaways for the Audience:
- How to build apps using Power Apps
- Learn about Common Data Service and centralizing your data
- How to automate your business work flows using Microsoft Flow
Teilnahme: kostenlos, Platzzahl beschränkt
Wichtig: Bring your own device