WhereScape 3D Training
Data infrastructure projects are notorious with business stakeholders for taking too long and delivering too little value. Moving away from waterfall-style projects to an agile, iterative approach helps IT deliver on-target solutions to the business, far faster and with lower risk and cost. Automation is the secret weapon that makes agile—and DevOps— approaches efficient, fast, consistent and repeatable.
WhereScape 3D brings automation to the planning, modeling, design and prototyping of data infrastructure. By automating the routine, tedious and time-intensive data discovery, profiling, modeling, design and testing tasks, WhereScape 3D enables IT teams to deliver analytics value to the business faster and at less cost.
With WhereScape 3D, your team can close the gap between business needs and technical capabilities early in a project, reduce risk and speed up time to value. WhereScape’s data discovery and profiling tools help you quickly understand new data sources and then leverage data-model best practices to automatically build, test and iterate on design prototypes with business users for rapid, early project success.
This WhereScape 3D training is structured as follows:
- Introduction to the 3D GUI
- Creating a connection
- Discovering and profiling a source
- Managing categories
- Data Driven: Create an ODS from a source
- Defining entity and attribute types
- Templates: WhereScape 3D DOM and extensions
- Extending the ODS: access views on the ODS
- Extending the ODS: Incremental Loading
- Model Driven: Model a Data Vault Design
- Generate a Data Vault
- Generate the load and stage tables to populate the Data Vault
- Deploy the Data Vault to RED
Important logistics information:
Please make sure you have your own Laptop with you, this is a BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE type of training.
- 08.30 Welcome Coffee & Croissants
- 09.00 Start of Training
- 12.00 Lunch-Break
- 13.15 Back to class
- 16.45 End of Training
CHF 924.15 (excl. VAT)
CHF 995.30 (incl. VAT)
limited number of seats available